Looking for some games to play with your partner? We’ve covered a lot of party drinking games, but recently realized we’ve been leaving out one of the most important kinds of drinking games. Fun Drinking Games for Couples, of course!
Below you’ll find a mix of the best movie drinking games for couples, card drinking games for couples, drinking games without cards, and so much more.
There’s truly something for everyone, both the naughty and the nice.
Fun Drinking Games for Couples At Home – Couples Drinking Game #1
Naughty Dice Drinking Game
All you need for this first drinking game for couples is a cheap set of adult dice. Game play is simple: take turns rolling the dice. Do whatever the dice tells you to do.
It’s that simple! If you chicken out, you have to chug your drink. You also have to drink every time you roll doubles. And, of course, the dice will tell you when to drink.
Fun Drinking Games for Couples at Home – Couples Drinking Game #2
Striptease Dice Drinking Game Without Cards
If you’re the shy type, you’ll be thankful for the liquid courage. Because in the Striptease Dice Drinking Game Without Cards, you will be stripping.
All you need for this couples drinking game is booze and a dice. A little music wouldn’t hurt, either.
- To begin, take turns rolling a dice.
- If it’s an odd number, take a drink.
- But if it’s an even number, you have to do a strip tease for your partner and remove at least one item of clothing.
- Keep going until there’s nothing left to take off or the booze runs out!
If you’ve been looking for sexy drinking games with your partner, this is one sizzling game.
Fun Drinking Games for Couples At Home – Couples Drinking Game #3
Chutes & Ladders
Remember playing Chutes & Ladders as a kid? We’re bringing it back, couple-drinking game style.
Here’s how it works:
- Lucky enough to climb up the ladder? Great news! You get to take off an article of clothing.
- Fall down the ladder? Great news for you, too! You get to take a shot.
Aren’t drinking games the best? Everybody wins, even if they’re the “losers.”
Fun Drinking Games for Couples at Home – Couples Drinking Game #4
Mario Kart Drinking Game
Now here’s one of those fun drinking games for couples without cards or dice.
Once you have Mario Kart set up and ready to go, each of you needs to have a full drink of their choice. Obviously, the goal of the Mario Cart Drinking Game is to cross the finish line first.
However, here’s where the fun part comes in: it doesn’t count unless you’ve finished your drink. The catch is that you have to come to a complete stop before you can drink.
Basically, you’ll be racing around then quickly halting to chug as much of your drink as possible.
Read about the Mario Kart Drinking Game in more details over at our full-fledged post dedicated to this blast-from-the-past drinking game.
Fun Drinking Games for Couples at Home – Couples Drinking Game #5
Beer Pong Truth or Dare
If you’ve ready our other drinking game posts, you know we’re all about beer pong. Well, this is one variation we haven’t added to our Chuggie Official Beer Pong House Rules List – yet.
Here’s how to play:
- First, write 10 sexy dares on small pieces of paper.
- Then, as you set up the standard beer pong cup formation, place a dare under each cup.
- As you play a one-on-one match, a hit cup means the losing side must drink and perform the dare
Here’s your chance to be diabolical and write down some crazy dares… but watch out for what your partner has waiting for you!
Fun Drinking Games for Couples at Home – Couples Drinking Game #6
Never Have I Ever Drinking Game
Usually, Never Have I Ever is played in groups. But modify the rules a little, and it becomes one of the most hilarious two player drinking games for couples! Basically, the rules are the same as the group game, except each statement must be related to sex.
For example, person A might say “Never Have I Ever had sex on a motorcycle.”
If their partner hasn’t had sex on a motorcycle either, nothing happens. But if they have, they must drink.
And this gives you an opportunity to get a lot more of their history! For complete set of instructions, see How to Play Never Have I Ever Drinking Game With Rules.
Fun Drinking Games for Couples at Home – Couples Drinking Game #7
Russian Roulette Shot Drinking Game for Couples
Like the Never Have I Ever Drinking Game, Russian Roulette is traditionally a group game. But we’re here to help you sex-ify it.
First, collect about 10 shot glasses and make sure to have a bottle of clear liquor on hand.
Fill 9 of the shot glasses with water, and the last one with alcohol.
Game play starts by taking rapid shots together. When someone drinks the actual alcohol, they have to perform a dare devised by their partner.
Fun Drinking Games for Couples at Home -Couples Drinking Game #8
Flip, Sip, or Strip
Ah, good ol’ Flip, Sip, or Strip. You won’t find a list of fun drinking games for couples without this classic. The only equipment required is a coin. The video below shows the general idea of Flip, Sip, or Strip, but not the couples version. For obvious reasons – the couples version requires stripping.
Here’s how it works:
- The first player flips a coin. Their partner has to guess if it was heads or tails. If they guess correctly, nothing happens and it’s their turn to flip the coin.
- But if they guess incorrectly, they must drink. They then get another flip to guess. If they’re wrong on the second flip, they must remove an article of clothing.
- The game ends when the “loser” has no more clothes to take off or the booze runs out.
Fun Drinking Games for Couples at Home – Couples Drinking Game #9
Naked Twister Drinking Game
You’ve played Twister, right? Well, in this drinking game for couples, things are a little different from the video above. For starters, you play naked.
Also, whenever you topple over or break a rule, you have to drink… which makes it even more difficult to balance!
Fun Drinking Games for Couples at Home
Couples Drinking Game #10
If you like movie drinking games, you’ll love this part of “Fun Drinking Games for Couples At Home.” And just how do you turn a regular movie drinking game into a fun drinking game for couples? (No, not porn.)
You pick one of those super sexy movies, like Y Tu Mamá También.
Fun Movie Drinking Game – Y Tu Mamá También
All you need is some drinks, cups/shot glasses, and enough booze to last you for exactly 1 hour and 46 minutes.
Then, turn on this fiery film and drink according to these cues:
- Drink once when Julio meets Luisa for the first time
- Again, take a shot when Tenoch meets Luisa
- Take a shot every time Julio or Tenoch mention drugs or sex
- When anyone’s actually having sex, take three shots
- Take 3 shots at the Tenoch/Julio/Luisa sex scene
- Take 5 shots when you find out that Julio and Tenoch will never meet again
- When you learn of Luisa’s death, you should be drinking straight out of the bottle until you’ve finished its contents
Chances are, you won’t make it to the end of this flick.
But have fun with it, whether you’re looking to spice up an established relationship or break the ice on a first date!
Fun Drinking Games for Couples At Home – Couples Drinking Game #11
Vicky Christina Barcelona Movie Drinking Game
Another perfect movie drinking game that rounds out the best movie drinking games for couples portion of this list is the Vicky Christina Barcelona Movie Drinking Game.
In this red-hot, passionate drama revolving around a threesome-style relationship, there are plenty of easy drinking cues.
Gather your drinking supplies, snuggle up, and follow these rules:
- Drink once when Vicky and Christina meet for the first time
- Take a shot whenever you hear Spanish
- And of course, the fighting – take a shot at every argument
- Chug your drink when Vicky and Christina kiss for the first time
- Then, drink once every time they kiss
- Drink along with any character drinking on the screen
- During the many sexy scenes, you’ll be taking two shots per scene
- Finally, whenever the narrator talks, take a shot
Fun Drinking Games for Couples At Home – Couples Drinking Game #12
High or Low Card Drinking Game
In this final couples drinking game, we decided to include a card drinking game. Why? First, High or Low is a staple for all 2 person games. Second, we know how die-hard some people are about playing drinking games with cards.
Whereas many card games are tricky, the High or Low card drinking game is a cinch. Game play involves just a few easy steps:
- One player deals a card to their partner.
- Their partner then must guess if the next card will be higher or lower than the current card.
- If the player guesses correctly, they guess if the next card will be red or black.
- As long as the player is on a lucky streak, the guessing alternates between colors and numbers.
- When the player guesses incorrectly on a number being higher or lower, they have to take a shot.
- But if it’s the color they mess up, they have to take off an item of clothing. And, of course, take a shot or finish their beer!
As always, the game ends when someone loses all of their clothes.
Fun Drinking Games for Couples at Home
Have fun, you sexy minx you!
People are looking for fun drinking games for couples for a variety of reasons. Whatever the reason, you’re making the right move! You’ll save yourself from spending your hard earned cash on parking, cover charges, and bar tabs.
Playing some fun drinking games for couples is by far the best way to dig a little deeper. At the very least, you’ll get some funny stories out of it. Cheers!