How To Play Beersbee The Drinking Game With Rules:
The Ultimate Guide
How to Play Beersbee The Drinking Game With Rules was one of our favorite posts to write. Of course all beer drinking games are fun, but they’re even more fun when you get to play them outside!Coming up are detailed rules, as well as the best Beersbee Sets for sale.
Overview of How to Play Beersbee the Drinking Game With Rules:
In a hurry? Click on what you’re most interested in, and you can jump right down!
- The 4 Top Rated Beersbee Sets
- How to Play Beersbee the Drinking Game With Rules
- Variations to Rules
- DIY Beersbee instructions
Beersbee is by far the best frisbee drinking game out there. In addition to a Frisbee, you’ll need 2 bottles to use as targets and 2 poles to hold the targets. Usually, it’s best to purchase a special Beersbee set. We spent the summer playing Beersbee and wittled it down to THE top 4 Beersbee drinking game sets. After these, we’ll move on to the actual gameplay. Enjoy!
The “Most Durable” Beersbee Drinking Game Set:
The “Easiest to Use” Beersbee Drinking Game Set:
“Chuggie’s Favorite” Beersbee Drinking Game Set:
The “Best Value” Beersbee Drinking Set:
- To start, you need two teams of two, with bottles on the poles about 20 feet apart. You can either play rock paper scissors or flip a coin to decide which team starts.
- The object of the game is to throw the frisbee to knock the opponents beer off of their pole by either hitting the pole or hitting the beer directly.
- Both teams throw the frisbee back and forth trying to knock the beer off. If the beer is knocked off, and hits the ground, it counts as a point.
- If the beer is knocked off but the players catch it before it hits the ground it doesn’t count as a point.
- You can pick whatever score you want to play to, but first team to 7 points works well.
- The losing team must shotgun a beer.
Each team must stand behind their pole when throwing and catching the frisbee.
If any of these things happen you must take a drink:
- You make a terrible throw and it lands way before the pole. Also, if this happens the opposing players get to throw their frisbee from where that one landed.
- You miss a very easy catch.
- You throw a very horrible throw, no matter where it lands!
People call Beersbee by all kinds of different names: Polish Horshoes, Spanish Horseshoes, Frisbeener, or French Darts. They all mean the same game: Beersbee.
Always have a beer- This is a pretty standard rule to play with, everyone must have a beer in their hand when playing.
Throw to pass- When giving the frisbee to your teammate, you can’t hand it over. Instead it must be tossed over to your teammate. Whenever you mess up the toss and drop the frisbee both players on the team must take a drink.
Different scoring- Instead of one point per bottle dropped, you can play to 21 points, must win by 2 and use this scoring metric.
- One point- Frisbee is dropped by opposing team
- Two points- The frisbee hits the pole and both the bottle and frisbee do not get caught before they hit the ground.
- Three points- The bottle is hit directly and both the frisbee and bottle are not caught.
Or, if you have a few tools you can make the poles very easily which will save you some money. We found an amazing step by step DIY guide for making beersbee poles – if you go the DIY route, this is the best guide.
You can really use whatever you want to make poles. If you’re a Canadian take two old hockey sticks, cut the blades off and screw pucks to the top. Almost anything will work to make a beersbee pole just as long as you can hammer it into the ground.
Final Thoughts on Our Frisbee Drinking Game
Whether you’re on a budget, or you’re willing to splurge for a Beersbee set that’s built to last, it doesn’t take much effort to get the equipment you need. Switch up your usual routine with friends and play this at your next barbecue or tailgating party. You’ll love it, we promise.
Readers who enjoyed “How to Play Beersbee the Drinking Game With Rules” also liked: