Players: 4+ | Type: Card | Drink: Any | Good Times: ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
Start that dirty sailor talk while you learn How To Play Fuck You The Drinking Game With Rules and Tips. This drinking game (also known as the Pyramid Drinking Game) encourages you to swear up a storm!
- How To Play Fuck You The Drinking Game With Rules
- Fuck You, Your Majesty
- Revenge Fuck
- How To Play King’s Cup Drinking Game With Rules
- Video Demo
The 3 Things You Need to Play
How To Play Fuck You Drinking Game
- Deck of Cards
- Table/Hard Surface
How To Play Fuck You The Drinking Game:
What are “Matches”?
4 Easy Steps to Set Up
- First, nominate a dealer.
- Second, the dealer kicks off the game by shuffling the deck.
- Then the dealer places 13 cards, face down, on the table in the shape of a pyramid.
- Next, the dealer hands out all the cards.
The 4 Main Steps for
How To Play Fuck You The Drinking Game With Rules
- The dealer starts flipping the pyramid cards face up.
- Next, the dealer flips over the card on the bottom right corner of the pyramid.
- He/she will start counting down from five.
- Anyone with a matching card must place it on top of the face-side-up card and yell “Fuck You, (Name of Another Player)!” We’ll call this player Russ.
After Yelling “Fuck You, Russ!”
Start Counting Down from 3
- Now everyone counts down from three.
- If another player also has a matching card, they have three seconds to slam it down on top of the first couple of cards.
- Again, the group counts down from three.
- The round ends when nobody else has a matching card.
- Now is when you see how much poor Russ has to drink.
- The number of cards in the matching pile determine how many shots Russ has to drink.
This cycle keeps going until every card in the pyramid has been flipped. Obviously, the player with the most leftover cards at the end loses.
Note: If nobody has a match, everyone drinks.
3 Ways to Kick it Up a Notch
How To Play Fuck You The Drinking Game
The rules listed above are perfect for an easy drinking game. Once you’ve mastered the basics, here are detailed alternate versions of how to play fuck you the drinking game, all sharing one common factor: “Fuck you!”
#1. “Fuck You, Your Majesty”
How To Play Fuck You The Drinking Game Gameplay Variation #1
- There’s no pyramid layout in the center of the table. The cards are just in a loose pile.
- The player on the left of the dealer starts by saying “red” or “black” before drawing a card from the pile and flipping it over.
- If the card matches, the next person in the circle says a color then draws.
- This keeps going on until a player guesses the wrong color.
What happens when they guess wrong: If this happens, they have to drink as many drinks as the number is on the card.
Different rules apply to face cards: If a player guesses wrong, they have to drink for three counts.
When a player correctly guesses the color of a royalty/face card, they get to dole out drinks to two other players by saying “Fuck You, (Name of Person 1),” “Fuck You, (Name of Person 2).
Note: The player can say “Fuck You” and give all the drinks to one person.
#2. “Revenge Fuck”
How To Play Fuck You The Drinking Game Gameplay Variation #2
- The first step in this version is for the players to pre-agree on the ultimate punishment, or “revenge fuck.” For example, make a person shotgun a can of beer while standing on one foot.
- As you can see when you lay out the cards in pyramid formation, there is a total of five rows.
- The bottom row’s value is one, the second row’s worth is two, etc.
- Anytime a player has a card in their hand that matches the card just flipped over on the pyramid, they say “Fuck You” to a player.
The player with the most leftovers is the ultimate loser and has to take their punishment like a champ.
#3. “King’s Cup the Drinking Game With Rules”
How To Play Fuck You The Drinking Game With Rules Variations
The only similarities in this variation is that the word “fuck” is present in the rules and it’s a drinking card game.
Beer works best for this one and you should have a beer mug to place in the center of the table. In King’s Cup, cards have special meaning that dictates which players will need to drink:
Two: “Fuck You” – The person who flips the two gives out a drink to another player.
Three: “Fuck Me” – The person who flips has to drink.
Four: “Floor” – The last player to put their hand on the floor has to drink.
Five: “Guys” – All the males in the room get to drink.
Six: “Chicks” – All the ladies in the room get a chance to throw back a shot.
Seven: “Heaven” – The last player to lift their drink in the air has to drink.
Eight: “Never Have I Ever” – The player who flips the card says “Never have I Ever…” and then says something they’ve never done. Anyone who couldn’t truthfully say “Never Have I Ever” before that action gets to take a drink.
Nine: “Bust-a-Rhyme” – The person who flips the card gets to make up any sentence. The next player then has five seconds to come up with a sentence that ends in a rhyme with the first one. The player who can’t think of a rhyme drinks.
Ten: “Sentence” – A player who draws a card with the number ten on it says one word, the next one says the first word and adds another, the third player says the first two words and adds another, and so on.
The sentences can be about anything. For example, “Pickles jump when marshmallows fly.” The first player to incorrectly repeat the sentence or take more than five seconds to come up with a new word needs to take a drink.
for King’s Cup The Drinking Game With Rules
Jack: “Categories” – This lucky player’s job is to decide upon a category and then have players name appropriate things within the category, within the five second time limit.
(An example category is “Romantic Comedies”, so players can name movies like “Runaway Bride” and “The Holiday” The first player who can’t come up with anything drinks.)
Queen: “Questions” –
- This player asks another player a question.
- That player’s job is to answer the question with a question. (Person A says “What’s the temperature like outside?” and Person B responds with “It’s extremely hot, do you think that’s due to global warming?)
- If the player can’t think of a way to answer using a question, they can ask the next player a new question… the first one not to use a question is the loser.
- “King’s Cup” – Each time someone flips over a King, they pour their remaining beer into the center “Death Cup.”
- The person to turn over the last King gets to drink all of the beer from the cup.
Ace: “Make a Rule” – Aces give the player the power to make up a rule that has to be followed for the rest of the game, with the penalty of a drink for any disobedient players. For example, “No saying the word ‘me’” is allowed.
of Fuck You the Drinking Game (or Pyramid the Drinking Game):
So, ready to play Fuck You The Drinking Game?
Rest assured that whether you choose to go with the standard Fuck You, Revenge Fuck, or King’s Cup, you’ll never feel more satisfied after an uproarious night of blending two of the best ingredients ever: “fuck” and drinks.
Now fuck off!