Coleman, that family brand we trust so much, delivers a lot of bang for the buck. Whether it’s tents, ice chests, grills, chairs, or any other number of Coleman Camping Supplies, each product delivers top notch service and satisfaction.
Below are reviews of the 6 Best Pieces of Coleman Camping Gear for sale. With detailed specs and highlights complemented with pictures and videos, this review leaves no stone upturned.
Coleman Camping Gear, Piece #1
The Coleman Quad LED Lantern
The first Coleman Best Seller included in our reviews of the 10 “to-die-for” Coleman Camping Supplies is the Coleman Quad LED Lantern. This trusty camping lantern is also useful as a backyard lantern or to add rustic lighting to an outdoor party.
Highlights of the Coleman Quad LED Lantern
- Available in both Red and Silver
- Each panel holds the power for 3 to 5 and a half hours of light (depending on how high the light level is set)
- In sum, the lantern has a runtime of 37-165 hours
- Range is roughly 30 feet
- Runs on 8 D-cell batteries (not included in purchase)
Once you invest in this reliable LED Lantern, you’ll be wowed with how multifunctional it is. And your guests will love the bright (but not blinding) lighting!
[maxbutton id=”1″ url=”http://amzn.to/2hoorqf” text=”Find Current Discounts (Amazon Link)” ]
Coleman Camping Gear, Piece #2
The Coleman 16 Quart Personal Wheeled Cooler
If this Wheeled Cooler looks familiar, you might remember it from Reviews of the Best Small Coolers (That Nobody’s Telling You About). This is a versatile personal cooler that you can either pull with a long telescope handle or carry by two big molded-in side handles.
Highlights of the Coleman 16 Quart Personal Wheeled Cooler
- Recessed wheels for both rolling and picking up this sturdy little ice box
- Hinged lid (easily opened with one hand)
- Extra long handle for rolling and comfy side handles for convenient portability
- Available in Blue & Red
Overall, this is an inexpensive yet good value personal cooler. Yet another example of the Best Coleman Camping Gear! It’s simple, as are most of the Coleman Camping Supplies on the market. But if you aren’t hung up on an ice chest with extra bells and whistles, we highly recommend the Coleman 16 Quart Personal Wheeled Cooler.
[maxbutton id=”1″ url=”http://amzn.to/2gQnXZk” text=”Find Current Discounts (Amazon Link)” ]
Coleman Camping Gear, Piece #3
The Coleman Oversized Quad Chair with Cooler
Anytime a piece of outdoor camping furniture comes equipped with a bonus cooler, you know it’s designed with your best interests in mind. They remembered to create a cold pocket so you can enjoy refreshing beers at the game or around the campfire? Well, Coleman’s definitely doing something right.
And if you go on to look at all the other features of this comfy camping chair, you’ll see that the insulated cooler pocket isn’t the only awesome feature.
Highlights of Coleman’s Oversized Quad Chair with Cooler
- Available in Red, Black, Blue, and Grey/Black
- Flexible arm rest allows you to adjust height
- Hearty construction, with polyester material and a stainless steel frame
- Integrated arm-rest cooler holds between 3-5 beverage cans
- One mesh cup holder attached to the other arm
- Mesh storage pocket for books, magazines, etc.
- Can hold up to 300lbs
- Extremely high rating by thousands of verified-purchasers
[maxbutton id=”1″ url=”http://amzn.to/2gQ1N9T” text=”Find Current Discounts (Amazon Link)” ]
Coleman Camping Gear, Piece #4
The Coleman Sundome Camping Tent
The Coleman Sundome Camping Tent is just one of Coleman’s many amazing camping tents. As usual, Coleman’s bargain product is high quality without the high price tag.
- Dimensions: 7 x 7 ft
- Peak Height: 4 feet, 4 in
- Form Factor: Freestanding Dome
- Doors: 1 door with awning
- Sleeps: 3 adults (or 1 queen size mattress)
- Season Rating: 3
- Available Colors: Green and Navy
- Packed Weight: 8.3 lbs
Highlights of the Coleman Sundome 3
Now that you’ve seen the Coleman Sundome 3’s specs, the following are the more notable highlights:
- Set up takes less than 10 minutes with 2 people
- Frame can withstand 35+ MPH winds
- Tub floor with protected seams, patented corner welds, and covered zippers
- Dual floor and window vents provide ample ventilation
- Available in Green/Navy and Navy/Grey color combinations
We invite you to check out the Best 3 Person Tent Reviews: Coleman Sundome vs Flying Agnes Copper Spur article. It does a great job of showing how the affordable Coleman Camping Tent holds its ground when held up against the pricier Flying Agnes Copper Spur. Additionally, it’s a good comparison to look at if you’re on the serious hunt for the next best camping tent.
[maxbutton id=”1″ url=”http://amzn.to/2yheMwc” text=”Find Current Discouts (Amazon Link)” ]
Coleman Camping Gear Reviews, Piece #5
Coleman Powerchill Thermoelectric Cooler
In addition to Coleman’s fabulous tents, traditional ice boxes, chairs, and lanterns, their Thermoelectric Coolers have also made quite a name for themselves. The Coleman Powerchill Thermoelectric Cooler has all the benefits of a basic ice box, but with the badass perks of being thermoelectric.
A huge selling point of this Best Coleman Tent is its’ versatility. It can rest horizontally as well as stand upright, which you’ll see in the video review below.
- Capacity: 40 quarts (can hold 44 cans plus additional food items)
- Weight: 17 pounds
- Exterior Dimensions: 21.75 x 15 x 17.125 inches
Highlights of the Coleman Powerchill Thermoelectric Cooler
- Cooling Ability: The internal temperature gets to about 40 degrees Fahrenheit lower than the outside environment’s temperature.
- Warming Ability: It keep contents inside of a Coleman Powerchill above ambient temperatures.
- Handles: Unsurprisingly, the handles are the typical molded-in style.
- Doors: The doors are adjustable. So, you can set them up to open left or right.
- Accessories: This thermoelectric beast comes with an adjustable shelf divider and a 12-volt adapter for vehicles.
- Colors: White, Silver
- Weight: 17 pounds
- Warranty: 1 year
Pros of Coleman Powerchill Thermoelectric Coolers:
They’re excellent for college dorm rooms and camping out for a music festival. Since they can sit upright, they really give these spaces a comfortable feel, like you’ve settled in and carved out home base.
Cons of Coleman Powerchill Thermoelectric Coolers:
First, their hefty, bulky nature makes it more difficult to store and pack. Second, they’re kind of bland. A few more color options would be great, especially since they’re so functional for lively, colorful music festival camping sites.
[maxbutton id=”1″ url=”http://amzn.to/2gQmlz4″ text=”Find Current Discounts (Amazon Link)” ]
Coleman Camping Gear Reviews, Piece #5
The Coleman Soft Sided Cooler Bag with Hard Liner
This just might be the best small cooler bag for the money in the history of time. With the option of choosing between comfy side handles or an adjustable shoulder strap, it’s easy-breezy to tote this small piece of Coleman Camping Gear around with you.
Pros of Coleman Soft Coolers with Hard Liners:
- There’s a hard, removable liner to use with regular ice.
- But you can easily slide out the hard liner (which makes it easy to clean!) and rely on the built-in soft liner.
- This liner has built-in microbial features and is FDA-approved.
- Another characteristic loved by many is the room for extra storage. There are zippered front pockets and two side mesh pockets for your small miscellaneous items.
- Also, the included bungees provide additional storage room.
Cons of Coleman Soft Coolers with Hard Liners:
- This “16-can” cooler bag doesn’t really fit 16 cans. Not very easily, at least.
- Some reviewers have complained that this soft sided cooler doesn’t do a good job of keeping contents cold.
- Although, users commonly complain when they haven’t bothered to pre-cool or use ice packs/ice. Do these things to get the most out of this cooler.
- Here’s a favorite thing we like to do: freeze one of the bottles/cans you’re storing in the bag. You can even freeze a small juice box.
Find out even more about Coleman’s Soft Coolers with Hard Liners in Reviews of the The Best Small Coolers (That Nobody’s Telling You About)s.
[maxbutton id=”1″ url=”http://amzn.to/2ygJeGX” text=”Find Current Discounts (Amazon Link)” ]
Best Coleman Camping Gear Reviews, Piece #6
The Coleman Road Trip Propane Portable Grill LXE
Color Options: Black, Blue, Green, Maroon, Orange, Purple, Red, and Silver
Cooking Surface Dimensions: 47 x 19 x 34 in.
Warranty: 3 Years (Limited)
Now the Coleman Road Trip Propane Portable Grill LXE is a damn near perfect piece of Coleman Camping Gear. It’s available in a variety of colors, easy to use, and budget-friendly. Below are some of the central highlights to these marvelous parts of the Coleman Camping Gear collection. Make sure to follow the links for more though, as there’s too much to jam pack into a quick overview!
Highlights of the Coleman Road Trip Propane Portable Grill LXE
- Even in cold temperatures, a special pressure system maintains steady heat distribution
- Fast and easy to carry and set-up
- Folds down to a condensed size
- Features a big handle, as well as wheels, for seamless transportation
- Surfaces are cast-iron and porcelain-coated
- Removable grease tray for efficient cleaning
- 285 square inches of pure cooking surface
- Instastart Technology for Matchless Lighting
- Integrated tool holders and sliding tables
While the grill has a lot going for it, remember to check out the accessories, which are sold separately. These accessories include extra grills, griddles, and stoves. Additionally, a wheeled carrying case is available separately.
[maxbutton id=”1″ url=”http://amzn.to/2yg5Rvj” text=”Find Current Discounts (Amazon Link)” ]
Best Coleman Camping Gear Reviews: Where to Go From Here
Feeling inspired to plan your next fun camping adventure? If so, you’re not alone. There’s something about the look of a sleek new Coleman Grill or the crisp walls of a Coleman Tent that gives you the strong urge to go camping, ASAP. Before you do, check out some of the additional recommendations below as well as some more camping gear reviews.
Thanks for stopping by. Happy Trails!