Traveling Beer Pong Rule:
Official Beer Pong Rules #21
The Traveling Beer Pong Rule might be the strangest rule on our Chuggie Official Beer Pong Rules List. Why? Oddly enough, this is because we absolutely refuse to include it on our own House Rules.
The Best Beer Pong Equipment for the Money
Traveling Beer Pong Rule
First we’ll look at the best beer pong equipment, because quality beer pong sets are so important. Go big or go home, am I right?
The following are five of the most important pieces of Beer Pong Equipment:
- Regulation Beer Pong Table
- Beer, and lots of it!
- Balls for Beer Pong
- Red Solo Plastic Cups
- Beer Pong Rack
- Beer Pong House Rules Sign
Why It’s Important to Have Great Equipment
For one thing, it’s fun! And there are plenty of bargain beer pong sets with good value, so it doesn’t cost much.
Sweet beer pong tables, cups, and balls work together to give you the organization and confidence you need to win.
Because if you’re asking to use the Traveling Beer Pong Rule, you need all the help you can get.
Beer Pong Traveling Rule
Even though we hate it, we decided to cover the Traveling Beer Pong Rule. Why? Sooner or later, you’ll be stucking playing with beer pong house rules that allow this silly rule. It happens to the best of us, don’t worry.
We often find total beer pong newbies who solely rely on crazy shit-ass luck to win their matches. It’s like by some miracle they are getting lucky enough to use this rule on their own list.
Of course, this only lasts until their luck runs dry. Soon enough, they’re scratching this rule off their house rule list and playing like adults.
How To Play The Beer Pong Traveling Rule
Here’s how the Beer Pong Traveling Rule Works:
- When the ball hits another cup’s lid before hitting one of your cups, this triggers the Beer Pong Traveling Rule.
- After landing firmly in your beer, that cup along with additional “bonus cups” are removed from the table.
- Each cup your ball hit before finally sinking are considered “bonus cups.” Your opponents are going to drink up, and you’ve just gained a huge advantage.
- Often times this can get a little chaotic and only one bonus cup is eliminated, regardless of how many cups’ lids were previously touched.
- Why? Because it’s nearly impossible to accurately tell which lids the ball has hit when your beer pong rack is racked tight.
Important note: The team’s who cup was hit will decide which bonus cup to remove if the ball hit numerous cup lids before hitting their cup.
Advantages of Including The Beer Pong Traveling Rule
The only advantage to playing with the traveling beer pong rule is that your games will go by much faster because all skill needed to be a champion has been tossed out the window.
It’s like playing bowling with the gutters up. Gutters are for 4-year-olds, and this rule is too.
At the end of the day, this is just my opinion. If you have fun with the Traveling Beer Pong Rule, knock yourself out! Fun is the most import thing, after all.
The Beer Pong Traveling Rule will never be on Chuggie’s House Rules!
Regardless of which variation of the Traveling Beer Pong Rule you play, we never play by this rule.
Call it bitterness or straight rationality, we don’t think the Travelling Beer Pong Rule is fair for anyone, even the beer pong newbs.
Beer Pong Traveling Rule
So, what next?
Now that you’ve heard my bitter Beer Pong Traveling Rule rant, consider moving onto rule #22:
Take advantage of some bonus material: